Maple IELTS College Is one of the leading IELTS Institute in Ludhiana, if you searching for the best IELTS Coaching Institute in Ludhiana than your search end at Maple IELTS Institute.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
It is an English language proficiency test conducted for non-native English speakers to migrate to countries like The USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand for any of the following reasons:-
1) Academic purpose
2) Work Permit
3) Permanent Residency
This exam is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 9 bands and the examination cost is Rs.14700/- with its validity for complete two years.
IELTS is categorized into two parts:-
- I) Academic- for the study purpose
- ii) General- for Work Permit and Permanent Residency. The age for applying work permit is from 18 to 30/35 years of age.
This test is usually conducted for students who want to study abroad for their further qualification and requires bands from 5.5 to 7 depending on the colleges they apply for. This test is evaluated on the bases of four modules
- Reading- This module includes three passages to be attempted in 60 minutes with 40 questions. The type usually involves matching the headings, fill in the blanks, true/false/not given or yes/no/not given and multiple-choice questions.
- Writing- this module includes two tasks to be attempted in 60 minutes. Task 1 is like describing an image with 150 minimum words; an image can be anything ranging from the bar chart, pie chart, table, process explanation, maps, and multiple charts in one. Task 2 involves an essay to be written with 250 minimum words and ranges from views with opinion, agree/disagree, advantages/disadvantages, problem or causes/ solution and miscellaneous type.
- Listening: – an audio is played for 30-35 minutes and provided with a set of 40 questions containing four tasks.
- Speaking:- This contains for 3 parts with the first part being introduction with same random topic questioning evaluated out of 2 bands, next task being cue card –given 1 minute for the preparation and have to speak for 2 minutes scored out of 4 bands with the third task being follow ups scored out of 3 bands. This whole module is for 11-15 minutes and usually is conducted prior main exam.
If you looking to pursue you’re coaching from best ielts institute in Ludhiana you can book a free demo and see the difference
This test is for those people who want to migrate to another country for work purposes or the purpose of a permanent settlement with almost the same criteria as academic IELTS, the only difference being writing and reading tasks.
1) Listening: – audio is played for 30-35 minutes and provided with a set of 40 questions containing four tasks. (Same as Academic)
2) Speaking:- This contains for 3 parts with the first part being introduction with some random topic questioning evaluated out of 2 bands, next task being cue card –given 1 minute for the preparation and have to speak for 2 minutes scored out of 4 bands with the third task being follow-ups scored out of 3 bands. This whole module is for 11-15 minutes and usually is conducted prior main exam. (Same as Academic)
3) reading– There are three parts of the test with the first part containing 2/3 short texts, the second part having two text passages and lastly is one comprehension. The reading extracts are generally from books, magazines, newspapers, advertisements or even company manuals. This test needs to be done in 60 minutes and contains 40 questions also. The type usually involves matching the headings; fill in the blanks, true/false/not given or yes/no/not given and multiple-choice questions
4) Writing- this module includes two tasks to be attempted in 60 minutes. Task 1 is mainly any formal or informal letter to be written in a minimum of 150 words. Task 2 involves an essay to be written with 250 minimum words and ranges from views with opinion, agree/disagree, advantages/disadvantages, problem or causes/ solution and miscellaneous type.
Now, due to pandemics and such a global crisis, IDP –one of the conducting partners of IELTS has started computer-delivered IELTS in which reading, listening and writing will be done on a computer. It is exactly the same as the only difference being the mode of examination from pen and paper to computer. This is also provided for both general and academic.
Why prefer CD-IELTS over IELTS?
1)If a student has bad handwriting, then they might not be able to score good bands in IELTS as a teacher will not be able to evaluate properly but in CD-IELTS, writing needs to be typed and hence handwriting does not matter.
2) IELTS exam has to be booked a minimum of 15 days prior and has limited examination dates in a month while CD-IELTS needs to be booked a maximum of one week prior and the exam is conducted almost regularly.
3) Another preference is result outcome as in IELTS, the result is declared after 13 days while cd IELTS result is declared after 3-5 working days.
4) Students usually don’t have time to count their word limit in writing tasks but in cd IELTS, the word limit is shown at the bottom of a task.
Why maple as your partner in this IELTS journey beacuase maple Ielts college in best ielts institute in ludhiana?
1) Three batches are provided according to your command over the English language namely toddlers, movers and flyers.
2) Zoom classes and that too one on one for students.
3) Mock test is conducted every week and twice a week before 15 days of your exam.
4) Online Portal provided for students who want to study cd-IELTS.
5) Computer facilities for students as the provision of the computer room.
6) Booster kit provided which includes each module tips and tricks with extra vocabulary, synonyms, idioms etc.
7) Headphones with 1 notebook for reading and listening task and 1 notebook for writing task provided.
8 Provision of grammar classes for those who want to clear some of their basics.
9) Highly trained staff.
10) Flexible timings for the online class
11) Reasonable charges.
12) Regularly one on one speaking conducted.
Our aim is not to just prepare for your IELTS exam but also to provide a hold on your English language so that when you migrate you can communicate and adjust easily to your surroundings.